I'm a terrible planner... help!

Keistypants

Earning My Ears
so I'm a terrible planner and totally screwed out party over. I haven't reserved anything other than Hoop De Doop. We arrive 9/19.

We have a party of 9, two under 3 that won't be able to get the DDP credits we have. I want to do character dining, but can't find anything :-( I'm stalking like mad - but haven't found anything yet.

what other buffets/all you can eat places would you recommend, and so you have any tips or tricks on getting reservations so close to the trip?

I've had good luck with Touring Plans reservation finder. It's free and if you. An be a bit flexible, it should find something for you by your trip :-)

Did you try booking for 10? I've noticed that the website doesn't like odd numbers but if I go up to the next even one sometimes things will appear. You could try calling, sometimes with a larger group it helps, I know they say they see what we see but that hasn't been the case in my experience many times. I agree use the ADR finder on TP. Something else you might try is to break your party up (so book a 6 & a 4) and ask if you can be sat together or near each other. Lastly, be patient things will open the closer you get. Its not ideal to wait until the last minute but people cancel a ton the last week.

Other fun places are Beirgarden in germany, my kids love the band that plays while you eat. WCC is fun too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter