I'm afraid I know the answer, but....

minnie mum

Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)
Any chance of finding a TDL or TDS Christmas ornament when we're there next month? It's always been a tradition to buy an ornament whenever we visit one of the Disney Parks. One for us and one each for our DDs. My elder DD reminded me of this yesterday, and it suddenly occurred to me that Christmas is not exactly a major celebration in Japan, and TDL won't have the Christmas stores that WDW has.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

If you were coming in November there would be park ornaments but if it's next month it will still be Halloween goods. You could try the Disney Store and they may have some ornaments out earlier maybe.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, hopefully we can find some cute little trinket that I can attach a string to and call it an ornament!:rotfl2:

2 weeks and2 days to go! Almost time to start packing. Have to remember to borrow the neighbour's scale. I'm determined to be 10-15lbs under the limit for each of us to allow for souvenirs! (the suitcases, not us!!! :P)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter