I'm at a loss where to have Christmas Day dinner

I see you already booked something, but I was going to suggest Turf Club at SSR. I love how it is not so hectic over there. And you can take the boat over from Disney Springs.

Are you opposed to off property? We planned a trip down in Jan with plans to visit Bull & Bear at the Waldorf. We’ve been hearing lots of great things about the fried chicken, Cesar salad, and lemon dessert specifically.
Yes, we are opposed to off property. That's the one hard and fast rule for us.

Looks like the OP has chosen Frontera. Enjoy your dinner! :) :goodvibes
We did but I'm liking the suggestions still. We have a few meals left during the trip. We stay CL but book one TS a day. With the crowds we'll probably book most of them in advance instead of our usual day of

I have Narcoosee's for one night of our trip so we can watch the fireworks. Might be fun on Christmas night, but (a) they might be booked and (b) that might be too late for dinner for you (we eat late).

I am actually thinking of dropping Narcoosee's on 12/23 and doing Flying Fish instead, and then going to Jellyrolls!

Late meals are great for us sometimes. Though most of the time we do CL dinner and TS for lunch.

Narcoosee's is a favorite and our chef friend Jay is over there, so I should check it out for one night during our trip

I like this thread, because it makes me excited to see so many DIS folks being at WDW at the same time as me! I like seeing everyone's plans. :) We are doing the Circle of Flavors dinner on Christmas Day for and on Christmas Eve, we are doing Topolinos Terrace. We are doing Christmas breakfast at O'Hana as my kids really want to meet Stitch, even my 'too cool' 11 year old. :)

I like this thread, because it makes me excited to see so many DIS folks being at WDW at the same time as me! I like seeing everyone's plans. :) We are doing the Circle of Flavors dinner on Christmas Day for and on Christmas Eve, we are doing Topolinos Terrace. We are doing Christmas breakfast at O'Hana as my kids really want to meet Stitch, even my 'too cool' 11 year old. :)
I had Circle of Flavors booked for Christmas. Well, first I booked it for New Years Day, then moved it to Christmas and now back to New Years Day. We are at AK on NYD anyway so it was just easier to keep it there. It's one of my very favorite events, probably only Club Villain was a better event.

We'll be at Toledo on Christmas Eve too. It's when we arrive and we are staying at CSR (fixed my mix up)
We are doing the Character Brunch at Topolino's on NYD

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter