• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm back

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
Ok so who missed me;)

Got back from a fantastic trip this evening. I will get round to doing a trip report but bear with me as the next 3 weeks I have my emergency driving course. I do hope to come home a few nights a week as I don't like the hotel i'm going to be staying in.

Load of 1st's for this trip & the weather was fab, only had about an hours worth of rain in 4 days:woohoo:

My cousin wants to go again this year for Halloween & I would like to do the Bonfire/fireworks so they can be combined. Hopefully the NHS deal will still be running then:thumbsup2

I really can't think of any bad points of the trip, only good things

who r u??? lol
welcome back nikki - glad u had such a great time - and even better that there cud be another trip in the near future!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best for ur driving course over the next few weeks - ull be fine :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Welcome back Nikki :wave2: glad you had a great time and woo hoo for hopefully going back so soon! :cool1:

Good luck with your course. :wizard:

welcome back Nikki.Glad you had a great time and looking forward to hearing more about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter