I'm back!!!!

pixiedust218

Disney Kid At Heart
Hi everyone!! I have been away from the boards for a few weeks, and I sure missed EVERYONE! As I mentioned in a previous post, was very busy getting apt. ready for new tenants, last tenant (brother) left 4 rooms filled with everything, including lots of dust and dirt. Well, new tenants moving in this weekend and I am looking foward to being here again. I started walking again this afternoon, but have not gotten on the scale, will do that on Monday morning (my preference day). Not sure what the last few weeks has brought (or lost, lol), but will post that info on Monday. Did not eat as I should or drink water, but I am going to get back on course with the help of all my friends on the DIS!!! Hope everyone has a great day!:)

Welcome back! Glad to hear you have things in order and can get on with your plans! Keep us posted!

Keep the faith!
Tracy:wave:

I'm so glad you're back. I really missed you :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter