• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm back!

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
Hi everyone! I fell off the wagon a little bit, and I didn't have the heart to come back here until I had lost at least once at WW. Do we not have a weekly check-in anymore--I looked but I didn't see it? Anyhow, I lost 2.4 pounds this week! Woo Hoo!

166.6/164.2/125

Glad to have you back with us.

Well done on your great weight loss!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!

And YAAAAAAAAAAAAY for you! That is fabulous!!! I hope you won't leave us ever again! :) You are really on a roll now, so keep it up! Next week you'll be posting another loss, and who knows, maybe grabbing a new clippie too!

(P.S. The check in thread is around, you just have to do a little searching up and down the page - it seems to move around a bit! Look for a thread started by Jiminy) :)

Welcome back elisabeth!! I went through the same thing and am now at my WW goal and plan to STAY THERE (or less! :))

Good luck, you CAN do it. Check in here every day for some inspiration!
Hugs,
CC

WELCOME BACK!

Hey isn't the WISH board for support - especially when we are or have fallen off our "wagon" - I love to see and read all about the good that my fellow wishers have achieved but I want to be there to give support and encouragement when we don't or aren't doing so good!

So CONGRATULATIONS on your weight lose :D
but lose gain or stay the same KEEP COMING TO THIS BOARD FOR SUPPORT!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter