• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm coveting the word coveted

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
Thanks to you guys on the podcast, I now from reason love the word coveted. Sadly, I haven't found a sentence I can stick it in though. :)

Thanks to you guys on the podcast, I now from reason love the word coveted. Sadly, I haven't found a sentence I can stick it in though. :)

"Astrodrummergirl had her email read on the show and won the COVETED Pin/Pen and lanyard." :teeth:

You know, in "Silence of the Lambs", Hannibal Lecter gives a clue to Clarise Starling, when she's looking for clues to Buffalo Bill's identity...saying "he covets"...of course, in this case, he covets the poor girls' hides...never mind, I'm certain you don't want my help with this one.

You are coverting a place at the university of your choice??

Thats all i can think of for now!

Okay Charlotte -- make up your mind: are you coveting, or coverting? :teeth:

Wow! I used it today! (after I said it I had to laugh at myself - then after I saw this thread it made me laugh harder..... :) I was talking to a possible donor for school today and I said that places in our school are highly covited (sp) because we have a long wait list.....which is why I can't pay my deposit for the podcruise....where is interverntions when you need it...anyway....life does revolve Pete huh? :3dglasses

It didn't work :scared1: or at least not yet. But it was a lot of money I was asking for. :worship: and I am still working on them. :wizard:

the one Kevin keeps using on the show... I wasn't actually that sure how i spell it, obviously since I don't use it much...

You know I was kidding, right? BTW, you had the correct spelling in your original post, I was poking fun at wishspirit who responded with a completely different word (which I'm sure was just a typo). :hippie:

You know I was kidding, right? BTW, you had the correct spelling in your original post, I was poking fun at wishspirit who responded with a completely different word (which I'm sure was just a typo). :hippie:

I know, i can't spell! Even worse i can't tell if i have spelt the word wrong!

I am so gonna get flamed by the grammer and spelling Nazis!

I get bored of typing everything into word and copying it into Dis. :)

I know, i can't spell! Even worse i can't tell if i have spelt the word wrong!

I am so gonna get flamed by the grammer and spelling Nazis!

I get bored of typing everything into word and copying it into Dis. :)

You do that too?! :lmao:

yep, i am THAT bad a speller!

I got bored to copying though, because it has a much higher percentage of going horribly, terribly, unreversably wrong!

Its horrid to write out a nice long post and it get lost into the depths of the computer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter