I'm Erik. I'm new :)

erik18

Earning My Ears
Hi!! I'm new here but have been going to Disneyland a few times each year for about the last six years or so. My next trip is next month for my birthday. Donald Duck is my favorite Disney character. Once I reach the minimum number of posts, he'll be my avatar. After this one, nine more posts to go! Hehe.

Hi!! I'm new here but have been going to Disneyland a few times each year for about the last six years or so. My next trip is next month for my birthday. Donald Duck is my favorite Disney character. Once I reach the minimum number of posts, he'll be my avatar. After this one, nine more posts to go! Hehe.
Welcome Erik! :welcome:

Welcome! party:

I didn't realize when I joined that this was mainly a Florida-based Disney parks board. Whoops! It's been 25+ years since I've been out that way. Soooooo anything new?? :P

I didn't realize when I joined that this was mainly a Florida-based Disney parks board. Whoops! It's been 25+ years since I've been out that way. Soooooo anything new?? :P
There's a whole section of the forums dedicated to folks discussing that tiny park out west. Shift a few sections down and you'll see all of the threads!

Haha After finding all the posts were in regards to WDW I found that section. That's when I realized it. Also, after re-reading my post, I realized how it could come off like I was poking fun at WDW. Bad choice of smiley/emoticon or whatever they're called. I was trying to poke fun at myself. It's been so long since I've been there, probably everything is new (to me)! ughh... Giant fail. Anyway, this is the perfect place to read up on and learn about what I've been missing before I visit!

I'm a newbie to the board too...and so excited at the thought of another Disney vacation in February, 2019. I figure it may be fun to spend my 50th birthday with the Mouse and crew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter