I'm finally a Mouseketeer!

kpk89

<font color=green>I know that you know that I kn..
After so many many weeks of Earning My Ears, I just noticed that I've turned into a Mouseketeer! I knew if I just worked hard enough, and long enough, that those ears would be mine!

Just here to say that if you're Earning Your Ears, YOU CAN DO IT!! (All it takes is a lot of hours online and guiltily clicking the "home" button whenever spouse enters the room saying "Are you on the DIS boards again?")

I can't stop laughing!! I thought I was the only one who hid from my DH how much time I spend on the boards. I feel so much better now! He'll make some comment about why do I stress myself out about this stuff so much. Of course, he is the first one to tell me how happy he is about our disney trips going so well! Congratulations on becoming a Mouseketeer!

cool! Never heard of Beanie Bailey Island! Is that a real place in NH or a codeword for your top-secret location? :D

LOL! No, I just love Beanies and Bailey's, so...

Anyway, I am from Colebrook...10 miles from the Canadian border and yes it is cold here!! :p

Congrats - I haven't earned mine yet - but will celebrate when I do - I too have to "hide" from my DH about how much time I am on the boards - good thing he works alot....lol I guess you could say I am a compulsive planner... can't leave things to chance I say - take control..lol

Congrats! Hope I earn mine soon. I am eating lunch at work now. I have to cool it at work. DH already knows I a kook! :flower1:

Congrats, 3Mouseketeers! It does feel good for all that hard work to pay off, doesn't it? :laughing:

I'm glad you understand because my DH sure doesn't!! Are you guys getting this miserable weather? Downpouring here! And now I hear we may get more snow this afternoon.
Well, I guess I actually have some stuff to do that doesn't have to do with my WDW trip.
Have a great day! :D

Congrat kpk89

my wife doe's not even ask anymore it is just expected. Where in NH are you? Madbury here.

Hey Beanie GREAT fishing up your way, I spend some time there, Pittisburg and Errol.

Dave

Wow, this thread seems to be all New England (with one "old" England thrown in ...)

Goofydad621, I'm in Deerfield. We're practically neighbors! In fact I did a teaching practicum at Moharimet back in my UNH days.

Very Cool
My DD6 goes to Moharimet now and I have a DD17 that went there for 2 yrs when she moved i with us.

I was telling my wife last night I would like to plan a NNE DIS meet maybe this summer at one of the state parks, what do you think?

Dave

What is a DIS meet? (OK, I can guess what it generally is based on the name, but what exactly happens at one?)

We are smack in between Pawtuckaway and Bear Brook State Parks ... we could hardly help but make it to a DIS meet at either of those parks!

That would be cool

We camp ofter at Pawtuckaway. DIS meet is just that a place to meet other Disney people in the area, talk about your obsession and such.

I look forward to the day when I too will become a mouseketeer!
Have fun on the boards!
Kirsten :earseek:

I earned my ears last night and it was so exciting.Went to bed,and woke up to find over a foot of snow here in Nova Scotia........Everything is shut down,hope that no one on boards was trying to fly out of Halifax today,don't think it would happen!
A snowed in Mouseketeer in Nova Scotia,
Kirsten :flower1:

Snowing here, too -- but not nearly a foot! (yet. )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter