I'm finally almost there guys!

jtjarvis

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi everybody,
We're leaving today about 1:30 p.m. for the World! Staying at FW cabin, going to mnsshp on Friday. Thanks to everybody on the DIS and particularly this thread, our ducks seem to be in a row -- tickets in hand (all of them!), costumes packed etc.

So again, sincere thanks to all of you for coaching me through all these steps (LTT PS's and such! We're going at 5:15 p.m.) I even ordered a Halloween basket for my little boys, from Feralpeg here on the DIS. Can't wait to see it.

So let's see -- it's 5 a.m. (Why am I up you say? Because I have to go the Y for Master Swim team [adult lap-swim club]. Glutton for punishment! Actually I'm trying to stay ahead of the candy we're gonna collect Friday.)

I'll be wearing a Target Halloween T-shirt (sure I'll stand out -- LOL) and have my lime green Mickey head pinned on!

See some of you there perhaps!
Janieprincess:

....and stay out of mischief!!! I would like to attend MNSSHP someday sounds like a blast!!::yes::

Have a MAGICAL time! We will be there Sunday and going to MNSSHP on 10/12. :wave:

Have a safe trip.....we're right behind you.

Dang, I gotta get back to work so maybe I can get an early start tomorrow!:rolleyes:

Hey, thanks guys for the well wishes! Puts us off to a great start... and we're pulling out in one hour!! :cool:

Have a WONDERFUL time! Im almost there and the days are just TICKING by.......We cant wiat. Enjoy your trip!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter