I'm getting a Ragdoll Kitten!!!

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
We pick her up to bring home at the end of October! I'm so excited, as I've always wanted one :)

We have 2 daughters and a 12 year old calico (who grew up with our other kitty who sadly passed 2 years ago).

Any tips about owning a Ragdoll kitty? Please feel free to share pics of your own Ragdoll cat!!!

We had a Ragdoll mix and he was the sweetest kitty ever! He would jump into my mom's hanging plants and swing until he fell asleep. He killed everyone of those plants, haha!

He didn't shed, he molted so be prepared for tons of cat fur everywhere.

I would take a Ragdoll again in a minute!

They kind of look like Siamese cats but with long hair. They're called ragdolls because when you pick them up the go limp in your arms like a rag doll would.
Siamese cats are so cool looking, we have one in the neighborhood that makes the rounds every now and again. He likes to come to our house and look in the windows and talk to us because my daughter goes out and sits with him.

You are going to love it! We were lucky enough to get a ragdoll kitten from our animal shelter for our daughter's birthday. He was a gift to the original owner who already had too many pets, so he took the kitty to the shelter. Long story short, "Gordo" who was promptly renamed "Eliot" has been with us for a few years and is the most wonderful pet. I hope you have many long, happy years with your ragdoll kitten.

So exciting! We are pretty sure that one of our cats (who are both 'RSPCA specials'!) is part Ragdoll as she has a lot of the traits. She is such a gorgeous cat that we think we will have to end up getting a Ragdoll, as expensive as they are!

A friend has two and they are precious! Not as precious as my Siberian though. 🐈

I’m jealous! I had a Birman, best cat ever. Very similar to Ragdolls. Enjoy your new kitty!

I am the proud owner/mom to Florence, a muted calico rag doll. Truly a one in a million kitty! But, here's her story:

Two years ago, Hurricane Florence passed directly over our house. An hour after she passed, we went out to assess the damage, and found three tiny kittens! No sign of mom, we brought them inside and raised them.image.jpeg
Flo is on the right.

Now, Flo is all grown up!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 64

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter