I'm Going to be an Aunt!

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
My sister just called this morning to announce her pregnancy. After the initial congratulations, my next thought was:

Now I have a reason to book a Treehouse Villa! LOL.

Isn't it amazing how DVC figures into everything? We became grandparents for the first time last week, and one of my first thoughts was "Maybe we should buy more BCV points for all those birthday trips to WDW. After all we'll need a 2 BR, and we'll have to book at 11 months because her birthday's during the F&W Festival."

Being an aunt is one of the very best things in the whole world! We can love them, spoil them, play with them, and when they wear us out, we can send them home. :goodvibes :lmao:

I remember a line from "Friends" when Ross' son was born. Monica saw the baby for the first time, and all she could say to him was, "I'm your Aunt Monica...I will always have gum". :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

I like to be the aunt who always has gum for my nieces and nephew!

Congrats on the aunt thing. Just one more member to welcome to the Disney family

Congrats!!! And the villas are great...we stayed in one when they first opened - tons of room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter