I'm Kind of Nervous...

Belle62442

Mouseketeer
I will be going to see a GYN this week to be tested for Premature Ovarian Failure :scared1: I just turned 22 and have only been married for 5 1/2 months. I am afraid that I will never be able to have my own children. I won't get a final diagnosis for a month. Has anyone else been through this, or know someone who has gone through this?

I am sure it is very scary for you. I think waiting for a month would be very stressful. I will keep you in my prayers.

Waiting is the worst part. Hope all goes well for you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I have no experience with this. I can only imagine. Giant Hugs and prayers for a positive outcome..:grouphug: :hug:

HUgs and try not to worry..... they do some much in this area that really let them handle it and I am sure you will do fine..

My grandson was 7 weeks premature and I look at him now and think.....who was that baby in the hospital surely not him??? They do the impossible....hugs, one day at a time..we will keep you in our good thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter