I'm Nervous About Disneyland's New Legacy Pass

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
Hi,

While I'm happy Disneyland is going to hopefully reopen next month, but my mom pick me up from work, she told me she is not a of the idea of these Legacy Passes. She told me it's not going to be the same as the original annual passes which sadly, she is right. And she criticize Disney being a greedy company. I blame brother for making her say that. Anyway, we already talk it out and say we'll wait and see how it progresses. But, right now, I'm nervous on what the Legacy Passes will be like. I hope they're not bad. :sad1:

Hi again, TsWade. Don't worry about it. I bet the Legacy Passes will be great. Maybe they will need to tweak them a bit when they are out, but it will all work out well. And, you are going to get to be back at Disneyland!!! Let's turn that :sad1: face into a :woohoo: face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter