I'm new here, please add me? lol

SaraHyland

Mouseketeer
My name is Sarah, im 18 and from south florida! (id post pics but i need 9 more posts!!!) Im crazy for disney! I LOOOVE IT! My next visit will be 7/18/09-7/25 and I've only been to the Magic Kingdom so I can't wait to visit the other parks!! I'm going with my boyfriend Bhimal (also 18) and staying at the All-star Music Resort! Any tips/ dining suggestions?

i just sent you a friend request. im 15 and from iowa.

My name is Sarah, im 18 and from south florida! (id post pics but i need 9 more posts!!!) Im crazy for disney! I LOOOVE IT! My next visit will be 7/18/09-7/25 and I've only been to the Magic Kingdom so I can't wait to visit the other parks!! I'm going with my boyfriend Bhimal (also 18) and staying at the All-star Music Resort! Any tips/ dining suggestions?

Hi Sarah, I'm Grace and I'm 14 :goodvibes

You should definately try Boma the food is amazing and its an all you can eat buffet. Also Chef Mickey's is a must. And Kaki-Gori's are absolutely delicious, you can only get them in Japan at Epcot. Make sure to take advantage of Extra Magic Hours and Fastpasses :)

hey

little warning, its horrible being new here because everyone already has their friends and they seem to avoid posters they arent friends with

hey

little warning, its horrible being new here because everyone already has their friends and they seem to avoid posters they arent friends with
Any forum you join is like that, you post around alittle and you find people you get on with....I've had worthwhile conversations with some people on here and I know no person on here. You get what you put in really...

Anyway,
Hello and Welcome :) I hope you enjoy the other parks...but then you love Disney so I'd imagine you will

Hey Sarah!!

I'm Caitlin, 20 from Toronto :goodvibes
Nice to meet you!
Hope to see you around the boards a lot!

HEY-LO!

I'm Patti. I'm 17 (18 in 15 days!!!) and I'm from New Hampshire.

It'll be hot while you're there (no brainer) so definately bring water. If you have one, bring a water bottle that you own (like a Nalgene or a Sigg or somesuch) and keep re-filling it with water from the fountains, or at counter service restaurants just ask for a cup of ice water (it's generally free. They can't technically charge you for water) and fill your water bottle. This will save you the $1.50/$2.00 per bottle of Dasani and leave you with extra cash for spending on souvenirs.

As a PP mentioned, definately check out Kaki Gori at Japan!!! I get one every trip, no matter the weather! It's just shaved ice, but it comes in some neat flavours. I love getting half mango and half green tea!

Another great snack is frozen tea (if you like tea...even then, it doesn't much taste like tea). You can find this at two parks-- Animal Kingdom and EPCOT. At AK, it's found at the Royal Anandapur Tea Company in Asia (by Yak and Yeti) and at EPCOT it's the Joy of Tea stand by China. It's a great way to cool down.

Take full advantage of your hotel pool and of Fastpass and Extra Magic Hours, too!

hey

Umm, that's so not true.

Anyway, I'm Allison. I'm 14, almost 15. I live in Illinois. :upsidedow

hey

not true !! dont listen to him (or her sorry i dont know wat u r)
i just joined and ive made tons of friends.

hi im luis enrique and im 15 (16 on the 27th)
ill add u

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter