I'm new (sort of) and just wanted to say hi!

longtimedisneylurker

DIS Veteran
I've been lurking on these boards for years but finally got brave enough to start posting a few days ago. I've gotten so much great advice here while planning our trips, and I want to say thanks. Now that we've been 17 times in the last 5 years, I'm starting to feel like I know enough to be able to help out and share some of my own knowledge, and it's also just fun to start joining some of these discussions.

Welcome!! :hippie::dance3::cheer2::yay::banana::cool1:

So tell us.....how did you decide on a screen name? :rotfl::lmao:

:)

Welcome!:goodvibes Yes, by all means, please jump in and share your experiences and insight wherever you can, and have fun!

Hi! :hippie:

It took me a long while to finally join, too!

Don't know what I was so scared of...Disneyland is my favorite place in the world, and I've been there more times than I can count :laughing:

Welcome!

Hello! :wave:
I'm newish too, only been here for a few days so your not the only :)
Hope you enjoy the boards as much as we do!

New, too! Hello to all! Don't get to see the Mouse Himself as often as I'd like, but couldn't make the plans I do without all of you!!! Getting there twice this year...from WA! In Oct for daughter grad and Oct for son's 21st!

New, too! Hello to all! Don't get to see the Mouse Himself as often as I'd like, but couldn't make the plans I do without all of you!!! Getting there twice this year...from WA! In Oct for daughter grad and Oct for son's 21st!

Where in Wa are you? We are in Kelso, about 30 miles north of Vancouver WA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter