I'm Not Going to Disney :(

theworldneedscolor

DIS Veteran
So, I thought for a couple months now that I was going to go to Disneyland and DCA (for Carsland!) with my friend for an entire week this summer. But I found out yesterday that her parents changed their minds and we aren't going. I am so so SO disappointed :sad1:

My family is going to WDW for the first time, but that isn't till the summer of 2014, after I graduate. I just don't know how I'm going to deal with not going to Disney until then. How do you guys do it?

So, I thought for a couple months now that I was going to go to Disneyland and DCA (for Carsland!) with my friend for an entire week this summer. But I found out yesterday that her parents changed their minds and we aren't going. I am so so SO disappointed :sad1:

My family is going to WDW for the first time, but that isn't till the summer of 2014, after I graduate. I just don't know how I'm going to deal with not going to Disney until then. How do you guys do it?

It's hard, but just think about how much fun you'll have! We may be going then for my graduation as well. I haven't been in almost 3 years, and my family used to go every year, but lately money hasn't been very good. Like I said, think about how much FUN you'll have when you go, and what all may be new. There'll be the Fantasyland Expansion, the Art of Animation resort, and who knows what else when you go. The wait just makes it more amazing when you finally get to go home. I go in four days and I begged my dad to take me haha but it'll be kind of a new experience since it's been so long since I've been home. That's what I love about Disney. There's always something new to look forward to.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Now there's a possibility that my family and I are going to go for two days in August, but we don't know if we can afford the trip this year. The anticipation is killing me! :eek:

I agree with Rachel.
Defiantly seems like #firstworldproblems.

I can understand but don’t get disappointed, just think how much fun and excitement you will have when you actually go. Always hope for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter