I'm not ready for Thanksgiving!

aimee11621

Live to DIS
It was only yesterday that November started! How could it be that IT is almost here!. :eek:

Neighbors in my area are DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS!!

I'm Broke! ;)

I'm kind of the opposite - I can't wait for Thanksgiving to come because as soon as the relatives have gone and the dishes are done, as far as I'm concerned, it's Christmas! I can finally put up my tree!
It's not that I don't love Thanksgiving, because I really do, but I just can't wait to start decorating for Christmas. :hyper:
I'm such a kid!

Aimee I know how you feel! I don't know where the time has gone! I think that for those of us here in Florida we lost a lot of time during the hurricane season this year. YIKES! Glad that's over! It seems like everyone here is saying the same thing ... Thanksgiving is WHEN!?!?!?:earseek:

Since my MIL moved away to Lakeland this past spring we only have DH, 3 DS and myself. So I'm taking the lazy way out an buying from Boston Market so we can sit back and just enjoy the day. I'm thinking we may even take in a Movie something we haven't done in years as a family. That is the one thing that drives me nuts about this time in the year it seems once Halloween is over bang its Christmas...........Where does the time go......:eek:

Hope it all works out for you all and have a very Happy Holiday from my house to yours

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter