• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm old...I don't "get" the clumpy mascara trend

I'm 34, in my 20s I tried a few different mascaras, but I was never able to find one that I wasn't allergic to. You'd think, as long as the mascara only touches your lashes it can't hurt you, but it does. My eyes get all red and swollen. Then I gave up. My lashes aren't exceptionally long, but they're dark and I can get away with no mascara, but I wear dark eyeliner. I've found eyeliner that I'm not allergic to, and gel shadow. So I admire the people who can wear mascara, I kind of wish I could, the older I get and the thinner my lashes start to look, but the clumpy look bugs me too. Someone else on this thread said Tammy Faye Baker, and that's exactly what it looks like.

I've never heard of it before, but I googled it and you all are right - most of the pictures look horrible. Some of them look nice, though, so I wonder if maybe it just takes practice to get it to look like it's supposed to. I do think it's funny though that some of the ads compare the younique with the other brands as if it looks so much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter