"I'm on My Way"....... to an Alaskan Wonder Cruise: August 18th-25th, 2014

mvlimmex

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! :wave2:
Even though this cruise is more than a year out:sad2:, I thought I'd start a thread for this cruise. We just booked it on Thursday, I can't wait!:cheer2: Joining in my "crew" (ages at time of sailing) are me, Vicki(43), DH, Marty (46) DD Adriane (16) DS Zachary (11) DD Stephanie (10) DS Isaac (7) DS Vincent (4) and Elias ( turning 2 on the cruise:bday:) We are from SW Wisconsin and this will probably be our 13th cruise. In 2011, we went to Alaska on the Wonder and had a great time filled with many "Wonder"ful Memories!:cheer2::banana:
Who wants to join this "Wonderful" Cruise?!?!? :banana:
I can't wait to get to chat with you all!:hourglass
Vicki
P.S. If some other kids join this cruise, my DD 14 has said that she will start a kids/teens thread for them to chat on as well.:)

Hi,
Anyone care to join us on this cruise!:goodvibes Looking forward to this cruise and hope others will join soon!:)

Vicki

We are sailing the following week to Alaska so I am going to hold both of you personally responsible if the ship is late getting back!

;)

We are sailing the following week to Alaska so I am going to hold both of you personally responsible if the ship is late getting back!

;)

Hey I will take an extra day or 2 on the ship no problem.:cool1: I would love to be cruising the week you are (cheaper and we sailed those dates back in Aug. 2011), but now that my daughter's in HS she doen't want to miss her first week of school. (we drive from Wisconsin) Enjoy your Alaskan cruise:goodvibes and we will make sure we bring it back in tip top shape for you!:thumbsup2

Vicki

Bumping us up to the first page again. ::yes:: I sure hope that there will be someone on here soon that I can chat with. It is getting lonely on this thread by myself.:worried:I hope to meet others on this cruise soon!:goodvibes

Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter