I'm posting this out of fear...

SnackyStacky

DIS Veteran
... that TigH and the rest of you will have my head for not saying anything. Tig told me so in PM...

I am engaged. Although I got rid of my server, so my before and after pictures are gone, if you remember the girl in the before pictures, she's the one I'm engaged to. Her name is Lisa. We don't have a date set, but we're thinking sometime in September of 2005, and we're definitely honeymooning in Disney!!! :)

And to tie this into WISH, it's only because I lost weight that I felt ready to have a relationship, and now, I'm getting married! And only feeling ready because I lost the weight. :)

Dan....that is Wonderful...Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Tigh is right....We would have been very upset had you not shared with us!!!

Wishing you and Lisa all the best for a Happy Long Life together!!! You deserve it!!!

Love, Hugs, and Pixie Dust

Tracy

Congratulations on the Engagement!
sz371.gif

OH Boy! A WISH Wedding?;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I am sooo glad you told us!@!!!!!

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage! Thanks for sharing!

Congratulations!!!

anluortrouw.gif

What wonderful news! Wishing you both a lifetime of joy together!:D :D :D

I told Ohmom that I read a post where you mentioned that - oh wait I saw your siggie that said honeymoon at WDW - that's where I got the tidbit!

I thought I had missed your post --glad I didn't so I get a chance to wish you CONGRATS :D

Boy, are you lucky that you took TigH's advice and told us. How exciting! I'm so happy for you.

Try to remember that your are the same good hearted and loving person you were before you lost the weight, only the outside part of you changed.

Did you know you can host photographs right here on the DIS? don't know how to do it, but I know there is space available here, free. Can you tell I'm trying to figure out a way for you to show us a photo of you two together now? hee hee hee Yes, it's true ;)

<b>DIS PHOTO GALLERY</b>

No more excuses :)

Congratulations, Dan, that is wonderful news. Best wishes to you and your bride-to-be!!!

And thanks to Karen for making you share the great news!! ;)

<marquee>Congratulations, Dan and Lisa!</marquee>

I'm so happy for you! You can bet that each and every one of us has sent our quiet-and not so quiet-blessings! Dan, you ARE the same, wonderful guy you used to be-just in a different package. (I'm always telling my DSis that I "knew" you LONG before WISH-last year you kindly gave me the insights on the Courtyard DTD-and your genuineness shone through then, too.) May you and Lisa live a long and happy life together!

cheers.gif

Congrats on the engagement and upcoming wedding Dan!

Best wishes for you and Lisa!!:Pinkbounc

Lisa

Congratulations, Dan! Best wishes to you and Lisa for a long and happy life!:D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS, DAN!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm so sorry I scared you though! Hee hee! You did the right thing by posting this. I can't imagine what kind of trouble you'd get if you kept it a secret much longer!!!

WOO-HOO!!!! Sending you many hugs and slaps on the back!!! :) I am sure you and Lisa will be very happy together and that you will have a life filled with lots of great memories (and trips to Disney!!!)

Congratulations again! You have done such a great job of losing your weight and getting in shape. It just makes sense to spend the rest of your life HAPPY and HEALTHY with the person you love the most!!!!!!!!

A WISH wedding.....oh how sweet that sounds! And it couldn't have happened to a better couple. Hey, maybe we should all drop by as a surprise, wouldn't that be something?
Congratulations Dan and Lisa!

Congratulations Dan and Lisa !!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

WISHing you many, many years of happiness !!!!

Mary Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter