• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm PSYCHED for this week--are YOU?? (sound)

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
It's a brand new week and I'm ready. Well, I'm ready for today, anyway. I'm trying to take this new eating plan one day at a time.

We're going to do great this week, I'm sure of it.

Are you psyched up and raring to go? Okay....<i>willing</i> to go? LOL, good luck everyone!

<embed src="http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/2351/rockythe.mid" hidden=true autostart=true>

thanks for the motivational music! And yes I am PSYCHED!!!!! I think I might have to open this thread every morning! What fun.

Me too! I've poked along half-heartedly all month. Yesterday, I hid my scale, only to take it out once a week til we go to Hilton Head-4 1/2 weeks!

I'm psyched too!! Staying on my diet is getting easier as the weeks go by. And even though I still have to talk myself into exercising everyday I feel great when I am done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter