I'm really upset and want to talk to someone):

countrygirl824

i love disneyworld (:
I went to Disney World over Christmas but that is the only chance I got to go. I think I cant go again because my mom died and I live with my aunt now who cant go because of her animals. I had went with my mom make a wish flew us down. I am a child with seizures.So this is hard for me.

Aww, that really stinks. Maybe she can try to find someone to watch her pets?

I am so incredibly sorry about your mom! If you ever need to talk to somebody than you can always talk to me...

I am so sorry about the loss of your mom. It sounds like Disney holds a special place in your heart esp. since you went with your mom. Your aunt may be saying no for finacial reasons as well as the pets. Im sure your Aunt wants to take you, just give it time. I went only a handful of times as a child, and loved it so much I had a Disneymoon (my DH first time) and now we take our children every year. I cant even imagine what you are going through at such a young age but please dont say never...You can do anything you set your mind too do. FAITH TRUST & PIXIE DUST :grouphug:

I'm so sorry about your Mother, and you must want to go back so badly; since Disney world may be a special place now. Just hold on, in a few years, you may be able to go. I'm sure you can find someone to watch your pets, and financially over the years you and her may be able to save up enough for a vacation. I'm truly sorry about your loss, please know that our hearts go out to you, and you can always talk to us.

Good luck with everything.:sad2:

the memories you have with your mom will be with you forever. Never say you can't do something or go anywhere - if you want to, if you work hard, you can do anything.

thanks everyone I had so much fun at Disney and didn't want to leave. I cant go with my aunt because she has 3 kids and farm animals. My mom had wanted to save money and take us back but now it can't happen. :sad:

thanks everyone I had so much fun at Disney and didn't want to leave. I cant go with my aunt because she has 3 kids and farm animals. My mom had wanted to save money and take us back but now it can't happen. :sad:

I'm really sorry about that. You know, sometimes, you just gotta remember the fun times you had and you'll feel better. But if you need anyone to talk to, you can always come to me. :)

How old are you? I'm just asking because you seem to think you can never go back to Disney world again because of your aunt. Eventually you will turn 18 and may even get a job before then. Disney might be more fun when you can do whatever you want when you are older :). Start saving when you get your first job.

i'm 17 will be 18 in August. I dont think I can get a job because of my seizures which are getting worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter