I'm so excited! I am going to go to one of those crop parties next month!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
My DD had a field trip today and I knew her teacher was a CM consultant. I felt a little funny asking her about a class.....(don't want to ummm be the teacher pet! or worse no one comes or buys anything! HAHAHA
anyway she has a group over one Friday a month and will let me know about the next one. Also she said if I liked and had several people interested she would come to the house and have a demonstration/class!
So I am really excited! Now how much money will I need to put aside?!?!?! here is what I think I need or want?!?!?
1 scrap book I think the 12x12 size
circle cutter
and the glue thing people have been talking about the one with the dots I saw one in the currents scrap catalogue.
Plus any other junk!
I know you can't really put prices down! But I just want to make sure I have some money saved!

Sounds fun! My mom is a CM dealer so I can get everything from her. The only crop I've been to was at a scrapbook convention with some other DIS scrappers. It was very fun, I keep thinking someday I'll have time to go to more.

I'm just guessing but I would take $100 to the crop, not that you'll spend it all but if you want to order stuff it can get expensive. Especially when you say, "OH, and I need one of those and one of those and one of those...":D
Have a great time!!!

the glue with the repositionable dots is a Hermafix, not from CM. The CM tape runner looks similiar but it has very permanent adhesive (I always need to move something the second I have stuck it down with the tape runner).

Have a great time, I'm really jealous!

Bev

My first big crop was sponsored by the local scrapbook store. It was held in a catering hall Breakfast, lunch and snacks were included. We had demonstrations, prizes and contests. It was truly a fun day.

Don't buy too much stuff to start with. You will definitely need an album, a good journaling pen, and some detail scissors, and you might want to buy a pack of card stock. The rest you can acquire along the way. Your style will change as you learn and the things that you thought were nifty at the start will sit untouched.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter