I'm so mad at myself, I've lost my fastpasses!

nixieh

Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor
Hi everyone,

I am so mad at myself, I purchased 5 of the fastpasses on ebay at the beg of Dec, put them away somewhere safe and yes....can't find that safe place now. The thing is we will be there from next Thurs eve to Sun afternoon and now I can't decide whether to buy another set or not. Only 1 person in the family likes the scary rides (Space mountain, TOT etc) and we are also staying at the DLH so will have an xtra fastpass a day anyway. On the other hand it may well be wet and freezing so anything that cuts down queuing time would be good.

I just can't decide whether I should spend the £15 all over again as I know the minute I do I will find them again but if I don't I know I won't find them until after we come back :confused3

Personally I wouldn't worry too much.

If only one of you likes the scary rides then that only leaves a couple of rides that you'd need the spares for anyway - peter pan, buzz and maybe big thunder.

For any of the others, you could just put everybody's tickets into the machines to get hold of a number of fastpasses, which would then allow for repeat rides on the scary rides anyway.

On those remaining three rides, then if you desperately want to repeat ride something using fastpass, then you've always got your DLH passes.

Dont spend the £15!

When we were there last week we couldnt use oour DLH FPs as none of the FP queues or machines were even open! Everything was a walk on all day!

Saturday and sunday queues might be like 20 minutes, but you'll have had friday to get on really popular stuff.

I agree with Torsie. When we were there, we didn't use our DLH fastpasses one day and most of the fastpass machines weren't even open. The queues were between 5 -15 minutes for most rides, apart from Crush - and there isn't a fastpass for this. Save your £15!

Dont spend the £15!

When we were there last week we couldnt use oour DLH FPs as none of the FP queues or machines were even open! Everything was a walk on all day!

Saturday and sunday queues might be like 20 minutes, but you'll have had friday to get on really popular stuff.

If you ask, you should still be able to use the fastpasses as they are VIP ones....we used them on both Star Tours and Flying Carpets (I don't like roller coasters!) when FP wasn't open. Star Tours FP entrance cuts out loads of walking and queuing so definitely worth a try.

Thanks for all the replies I feel much happier now as I really didn't want to have to spend any extra money at the moment - now I can put the money towards our meal plan or a souvenir for the kids.

I was wondering how you found the VIP fastpasses on ebay. I can only find the fastpass tickets that allow you to get extra fastpass tickets, or are these the ones you are referring to?

I was wondering how you found the VIP fastpasses on ebay. I can only find the fastpass tickets that allow you to get extra fastpass tickets, or are these the ones you are referring to?

Yes I think these are the ones - they are not VIP FPs but allow you to get an extra lot of FPs. Worth it if you are going at a busy time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter