Does anyone have a link to the info from DCL? Tested positive on Wednesday, cruise in 84 days. So, good news, I'm within the magic 90 day window and shouldn't have to worry about catching covid again before February. Just curious if we'd still have to be tested at the port. Right now, I'm the only positive, waiting on my DH's results (although I'm pretty darn sure he's positive) and kids are getting tested in 2 days (they're asymptomatic but I want them tested before they go back to school)... we're all vaccinated.

Does anyone have a link to the info from DCL? Tested positive on Wednesday, cruise in 84 days. So, good news, I'm within the magic 90 day window and shouldn't have to worry about catching covid again before February. Just curious if we'd still have to be tested at the port. Right now, I'm the only positive, waiting on my DH's results (although I'm pretty darn sure he's positive) and kids are getting tested in 2 days (they're asymptomatic but I want them tested before they go back to school)... we're all vaccinated.

There's basically no official info about this from Disney itself, the COVID stuff goes through safe passage which is their partner website. But, 90 days is a really generous amount of time on their behalf. In 84 days you won't be testing positive, most people just test positive for about a month after they get sick. My guess is that you could apply for the 90 days recovered through safe passage, but that it's not necessary.

There's basically no official info about this from Disney itself, the COVID stuff goes through safe passage which is their partner website. But, 90 days is a really generous amount of time on their behalf. In 84 days you won't be testing positive, most people just test positive for about a month after they get sick. My guess is that you could apply for the 90 days recovered through safe passage, but that it's not necessary.

I'm going to probably do everything! Between covid and being vaccinated, I'm just READY TO CRUISE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter