I'm thinking of

Nope, nobody's got it yet. I know somebody's gotta know the number. I'm betting Olena will guess it.:p

Kitty, nope.:)

ryno17.jpg

Originally posted by JohnTBap
Ryne Sandburg, Chicago Cubs' former 2nd Baseman, #23 Jersey.;) YOU WIN LEA ANN. Now you get to buy me some lunch.;) Did I hear BLOOMIN' ONION?;)

Heather, you were close! I just knew you'd get it.:( 69 is a good number though.:p

My offer is still open, Shannon! :D

OH! I see you did guess 23 when JTB did, Heather. Sorry! You both win! You both get to take me out to dinner.:p

Outback for us all!

Heather, we went to 6 Flags a couple of weeks ago and went past Barrett Pkwy's exit. I waved at the exit, I hope you saw me.:)

Ok, come on down! We've got an Outback close to the house. :):):)

We can sit around and talk about everyone on the DIS. hehehe

You gonna bring anyone exciting?

Bring Mr. B and Sister Mary Alyssa. Somebody's got to keep my 2 rambunctious ones entertained.:p Bring some syrup.:cool:

Sure, bring your alias, too. The more the merrier.;)

Heather, we went to 6 Flags a couple of weeks ago and went past Barrett Pkwy's exit. I waved at the exit, I hope you saw me.:) [/B]

LOL! I'm too blind! The thought sure was nice though....:D

I tried getting Allen to stop at the Golden Corral there on Barrett on the way back, but the kids were asleep, so we just drove on home.:)

Since you're blind, I'll crank down the windows and yell at you next time.;)

Now that I can handle!

That Golden Corral has been the location for a couple of fun DIS meets.

I've eaten there a couple of times (when my brother lived in Kennesaw). Never met a dis'er though.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter