"I'm too excited to sleep!"

HappieMommie

Oh, Mickey. I miss you.
You know that commercial? That's totally me!!

We have about a week left to go, and I can't sleep. I have never been to WDW and I can't stop imagining what its like. :goodvibes

I gotta go try to hit the hay again!

You know that commercial? That's totally me!!

We have about a week left to go, and I can't sleep. I have never been to WDW and I can't stop imagining what its like. :goodvibes

I gotta go try to hit the hay again!

Ahhh.....your in for a treat.
Once you walk down Main St USA for the first time,you'll be hooked like the rest of us :thumbsup2
have a great time !

Give us some details, where are you staying, any ADR's, ages of the kids?

If it was me with a week to go, I'm all packed with the suitcases in the closet just waiting to go. I'll spend most of my spare time on DISboards and checking the car rental sites to see if my rate dropped. I have a small binder with all the important info that I need for the trip. I'll print out all my confirmation #'s(flight,hotel,&ADR's), my parks schedule, maps, travel insurance, copies of our passports and birth cert's, and anything else I think might be needed.

Remember to have fun!

Shayne

Give us some details, where are you staying, any ADR's, ages of the kids?

If it was me with a week to go, I'm all packed with the suitcases in the closet just waiting to go. I'll spend most of my spare time on DISboards and checking the car rental sites to see if my rate dropped. I have a small binder with all the important info that I need for the trip. I'll print out all my confirmation #'s(flight,hotel,&ADR's), my parks schedule, maps, travel insurance, copies of our passports and birth cert's, and anything else I think might be needed.

Remember to have fun!

Shayne

OH MY GOSH! I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!!!!! :eek:

I totally didn't think of all that!!!!!!! Well, the upside is now that I am too excited to sleep, I can get alllll that stuff ready! :laughing:

We are at the Hilton for a few days, then offsite. We just made one ressie at Crystal Palace (dd (1) doesn't sit well through "nice" resaturant meals!) and we have tons of days at the parks planned, SHOPPING and relaxing! My ds (4) just likes to try new things, so it will all be fun! I can't wait!!

YIKES!!! We leave TOMORROW and I am not even packed yet....:rolleyes1 I probably shouldn't be sitting here on the Disboards. I need to get my behind in gear!!!!:scared1:
Have fun next week OP!!!!:thumbsup2

STILL too excited!! Its really bad. I think I need a "sleep enhancer" or something. :P

Any advice on how much cash to bring? The lady at the bank told me I needed Traveller's Cheques... do people accept those anymore??

STILL too excited!! Its really bad. I think I need a "sleep enhancer" or something. :P

Any advice on how much cash to bring? The lady at the bank told me I needed Traveller's Cheques... do people accept those anymore??

I am not sure what bank told you this. My bank (BMO) told me that they are not as widely accepted as they once were. I still used them at WDW. I just cashed them at the front desk in the morning before heading to the parks. Now I do not bother with them, since I got a US dollar credit card.

LOL, I get too excited to sleep some nights and I still have over 3 months before I go!!! :rotfl2:

I can just imagine the size of the bags under my eyes by the time January rolls around. :scared1:

Have a FANTASTIC trip!!!

I am not sure what bank told you this. My bank (BMO) told me that they are not as widely accepted as they once were. I still used them at WDW. I just cashed them at the front desk in the morning before heading to the parks. Now I do not bother with them, since I got a US dollar credit card.

We are credit card free - but I think a US dollar one may be handy. I can't imagine a shop/service not taking cash.

(PS: I have arranged with accomodations and car rentals, etc that we'll be paying cash and its not too tricky.) :goodvibes

Have a super trip!! Don't forget to fairy godmailer me and the family.;)! The best part is...take what you imagine it to be like and blow it up a thousand times. Chances are you will come back totally addicted.:banana: :banana:

Omg you are going to have soooo much fun! My hubby had never gone till I made him one year after we went to mexico with friends, he felt bad cause the kids did not go so told me to book a trip for them I picked Disney.... well lets just say this, on our trip to Cancun in Feb of this year all he talked about was our trip to Disney we were leaving for in April/May lol We LOVE it there and yes like someone said take what you think its going to be like, add a million times better and there you go. The rides are like none you have ever been on, the cast members are fabulous! ( most of them) and the food well alittle pricey but really good and you do actually get alot! Have a wonderful trip this is only the begining :)

Everyone is right - it is much better than you could ever imagine - now try to get to sleep! :rotfl:

I am sooooooo EXCITED!!!!!!! We are almost all ready to go!!! This is such a great feeling! I think I see many more WDW trips in my future! Thanks for all the help, guys!! :D

Have a W O N D E R F U L trip!
sleeping.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter