I'm wanna know too!

p2oh

Faith Trust and Pixie Dust
I got an email from Orbitz yesterday saying that my flights (all foru of them) have changed. I now have a two hour lay over and get home an hour and a half later. Does anyone know if you make your reservations through Orbitz if your are entitled to any refund. Has US Air changed all of their flights for May?

The airlines do reserve the right to change flight times. I know if they change to a time you don't like, you are entitled to a refund but I don't know if Orbitz honors that...it should have been in the terms you agreed to upon buying the ticket so I'd suggest rereading them.

The changes they made aren't outrageous though so you might want to consider sticking with the flights you have. Even if you get a refund you may end up paying a lot more to rebook on different flights.

I would call the airline and speak to them directly, even though you booked through Orbitz. O have done this several times for various issues and the airlines have always been happy to help.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter