• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Imperial Shuttle / Stage

LaidBackDad

Mouseketeer
I recently returned from our first visit to Galaxy’s Edge and loved it. However I was curious about the Imperial Shuttle / Stage area between the Milk Stand and First Order Cargo. This area seemed almost desolate compared to the rest of Galaxy’s Edge. Is this area ever used for character meet and greets or anything? Maybe a future site for Jedi Training Academy?

I might have missed it but I couldn’t find any shows or attractions scheduled for this area while we were there. I just found it odd this area was so empty given how busy the rest of the land was. I loved all of Galaxy’s Edge, I guess I’m just trying to figure out if I missed something and will have to plan another trip to see what I missed.

Kylo Ren and/or troopers make appearances there. You just had bad timing.
I saw the Trooper’s walking around several areas in Galaxy’s Edge including the perimeter wall by the speeders / Toy Story land entrance and across from the Droid Depot. I still think it’s strange they went through the trouble of building the stage without really utilizing it. I was just wondering if there were any rumors for future plans for that area or possible plans that later got scraped due to budget or personal shortages.

I saw the Trooper’s walking around several areas in Galaxy’s Edge including the perimeter wall by the speeders / Toy Story land entrance and across from the Droid Depot. I still think it’s strange they went through the trouble of building the stage without really utilizing it. I was just wondering if there were any rumors for future plans for that area or possible plans that later got scraped due to budget or personal shortages.
I think there were some activities there before Covid-19. They just haven’t returned yet.

Pre-Covid stormtroopers and Kylo appeared throughout much of BSO, including the shuttle. They would enter and exit from the shuttle and stay on that stage. They’d pick people out from the crowd and heckle them, much like they do when patrolling. They appeared there frequently, it was fun to watch. I’m pretty sure I saw troopers there spring 2021 but I haven’t been since. I don’t known if the original plans for BSO included something more as they did cut a lot of stuff between announcement and opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter