Importaint Question

TheCrew

Mouseketeer
me and a few friends are going to take a bus to Cali (from AZ), we are going to Disneyland, L.A. and Carson is there any type of bus or metro that will take us from one of these places to another? :confused3

Are you going to the Home Depot Center in Carson, or are you going to visit the home of the Goodyear Blimp?

I once mapped the bus from Carson to Disneyland, and it would be about an hour

You can take the metro from Downtown LA to the Anaheim train station, and then it's a 5 minute ride to Disneyland from there.

thanks
were going to the X-Games in Carson (the staples center, i think)
how much does the train cost?

The Staples Center is in Downtown LA. The Home Depot Center is in Carson, by Dominguez Hills University, and has the Galaxy Stadium -- soccer, as well as tennis, and a huge sports area there.

Looking at the X-Games volunteer website, I see that they're going to be held at both the Staples Center & the Home Depot Center. My recommendation is that if any of you or your friends can drive, then it is better to rent a car. There are no easy routes for public transportation between these two sites and the Disneyland Resort.

X Games Volunteers Wanted

I live w/in walking distance of the Home Depot Center, and it is 25 miles from here to Disneyland - all freeway. It's another 15 miles from here to Downtown Los Angeles, in another direction.

You can plot your bus routes on the following site:

MTA Trip Planner for Los Angeles area

yeah, i drive. originally we were gonna drive to cali (in my car) but we thought it would be cheaper to bus there (its like $80 some thing to take the bus) because if we drive we are gonna have to pay a :ssst: load of money for gas. and renting a car is probly gonna be alot too. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter