Impossible to see, the future is. - Nov 2020 Dining Report - Update 1/5 F&W Booths & California Grill (Complete)

I have really enjoyed reading your dining report! You had some amazing food so thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try some of these places for a birthday trip next year! :)

Awesome reviews as always! Looks like a fun day of snacking and drinking and napping, topped off by California Grill--can't beat that!

I passive aggressively may have started loudly listening to my murder podcast

BTW I keep meaning to ask you what crime podcast you listen to. Just recently got hooked on one myself :)

We headed to EPCOT around 10:30AM since Frozen was reopening today after a short week long refurbishment. When we arrived the line was to China so we joined and were happy to notice that China was open and selling beer already! This was perfect way to spend the time as we waited for the ride to start.
What a brilliant idea! How have I never thought about grabbing a beer before you hop in a line :confused3

I was a fan of the new boozy caramels they now sell at Werther's. Each of the caramels are a little different for a different liquor but we liked them all!

I hadn't seen that these before. Caramel and Booze?? Sign me up now

Last booth was the waffles one. We were both happy with our choices as I love Bananas Fosters and my husband was happy for some protein. The Black Widow Cider was also a win.

Ok I definitely missed a lot by dropping off the DIS universe for a while. There are caramel booze candies AND a waffle booth???? Be still my waffle loving heart. Love that they had both a savory and a sweet option. I got Casey and Jason a Mickey waffle maker for Christmas and they've been making all sorts of waffle concoctions. Clearly not the same as F&W but I'll take what I can get.

Merry Edwards 2018 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
I'll have to remember this one. Think we are going to head back to Sonoma in the fall after 8 long, long, long years away. Cannot wait!

Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli, Tomato-Fennel Ragu, Truffle-Goat Cheese Espuma, Basil Crisp
Did they change this? I've never tried it as I recall it had mushrooms in it. Didn't remember it having truffle either. But without mushrooms now sign me up.

California Grill food looks great. We just had apps and I thought I couldn't have most entrees. Scallops look like I can have them minus the radish so might have to go again in the future. Our service was terrible though. I think we were on the other side from you. I had taken pictures with my Baby Yoda if you happened to have seen him lol. We went outside and saw the castle lights which were great but that night was so very windy.

I am still sad that I didn't get to try the chicken and waffle dish. I understand why they did it but I really didn't like the some booths only open on the weekend thing. The weekend crowds were too much for my comfort level. Everything at California Grill looks amazing. Is that basil crisp on the ravioli new? It's been a while since I've had that and now I'm craving it!

Took a little break from the DIS so just now found your reviews . Thanks for taking the time . Always enjoy your reviews . Looking forward to reading your next one.

Really enjoyed your reviews, I hope the trip you have coming up is fantastic as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter