Impressive Turnover!

ABitDistracted

Mouseketeer
The 1500 loop cleared out this morning. My littlest and I are hanging out at our campsite, and I am impressed by the speed the sites are cleaned and re-set for new guests! No joke. Maybe 30 mins between someone leaving, the team showing up to clean, and a new neighbor pulling in.

We are there for 2 weeks around run disney in Jan. Watch it happen all the time, they nice part is if they are cleaning out a nearby site, they dont mind blowing off all the dropping moss from the trees for me once in a while. Less sweeping for me.

. . . I am impressed by the speed the sites are cleaned and re-set for new guests! . . .

1) Our guys and gals are pretty darn fast at re-setting a site!
2) I have nothing (zip, nada) to do with this, but am proud of those who do it.
3) Especially the efforts of 5' tall chipmunks.

I'm thinking the turn around may be slower in the 300 loop this week. DH has bonded with the cleanup guy. They spent at least twenty minutes discussing power blowers the other day.

. . . DH has bonded with the cleanup guy. They spent at least twenty minutes discussing power blowers the other day.

Sorry to say it, but some Cleanup-Guys ARE just so full of hot air.
. . . of course, so are some Concierge-types.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter