In a Reward Slump!!

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Boy, I tell ya! With all the sites closing and being just rotten, it has just gotten me to where I don't even enjoy doing the rewards anymore!!! I need something to jump start me again!! Anyone got any cheers or something?!!?! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, Kristy, I noticed that no one answered with any help.

I don't have anything nice to say about the rewards programs, because right now they seem to stink.

However, that being said...NICE USE OF THE BOUNCING GREEN GUYS IN YOUR POST!!!!!:D

I can't help because I seem to be in the slump myself.......maybe my trip to the World (only 18 more days!)will pick me up.

Care to meet me for a virtual drink at the virtual Rose & Crown?

maybe we can drown our sorrows together.......:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I wish they would get these pink bouncers fixed.

Mal

I can't help either. Honestly, I don't think any of the programs are fun. It is just something that I HAVE to do to get us to disney. The trip will be the payoff for my wider bottom, my pale blotchy skin, my bloodshot eyes, and the calous on my thumb from using shift/click so much:p :p :p :p

well one good thing about all of them shutting down: more time to do something else.??????????:confused:

I was using these rewards programs to help me for our honeymoon. With me being a student and my soon to be DH working in a horrible job until he can afford to go to college too, these programs were a god-send for us. Now, with so many of them closing down, I feel very sad that I won't be able to do all I was hoping to do. I can't do programs that take me a long time because that interferes too much with my schooling, eg: funnymoney. This is so depressing - I was getting so close with etour. Hopefully, all the other programs that I do will hang around for a while - hopefully long enough for me to be able to transfer to my webbie. Mal, I'll drown my sorrows with you when you go to Rose and Crown. Maybe that will make me feel a whole lot better.

Joline:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter