In Appreciation of Aug 15 WDWInfo Neurodiverse Article

TigerlilyAJ

DIS Veteran
I just read a new article on WDWINfo about doing Disneyland with a neurodiverse family. Lovely article, with good ideas and tips to take from one mother's experience with her DDs and autistic 5yo DS. I especially liked how she came up with "breaks" from the hustle and bustle that didn't mean leaving the park.
And then I read the comments. Which trend from self-aware ignorance (that's cool, s/he is learning) to rude and lacking in empathy.
I do not wish to join Discus or use log-ins from social-media accounts to comment there, and I'm only offered similar, overly revealing options for emailing the eloquent author directly. So I'm here to offer appreciation and support. I hope she is a DISboard member like us, and gets help with her future trips like the rest of us here.

Oh My Word! Just when I think people can’t be any crueler I read something like this. It just saddens me to realize what a self absorbed world it can be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter