In either one word, sentence, or paragraph.....

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
Why do you love Disney soooo much?? :goodvibes What about it makes you feel sooo magical and special??:goodvibes

For me, it's just that feeling of everything being left behind and forgetting my problems for a few days; getting to be a "kid" again with no "responsibilities"!! Plus, everyone seems to smile whenever you mention Disney or Mickey Mouse...ahhhhhhhh:cloud9: :cloud9:

I love that, if you choose to, you can be totally and completely removed from reality for the length of your stay-no driving, no traffic, no making meals, no bad news on tv or in the papers, no work...it's just magical to me!

Ress

Service...... Cast Members are not perfect but compare them to any store, hotel, park....... Disney Cast Members win by a landslide....:thumbsup2

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious:thumbsup2

WDW is a indeed a world onto itself. One can check into one of it's resorts and check out of the real world. It is a cornucopia of manufactured-pre-fabricated fun, one only needs to read the menu and order it up. Instant adventure awaits, international travel at your footsteps, fantasy becomes reality, characters come to life, exotic wildlife is ready to entertain, step back in time, or blast off into the future, it's all there for the experiencing......................for a price of course.

I'd say it's the dedication of the Cast Members in bringing Walt's vision to life every day that makes it such a magical place. Walt's spirit lives on through their actions.

"Find a happy place."

To me it is all about escaping from reality for a few days.

There is something to do...all day...every day if you want it. It goes beyond rides and food and gift shops and creates a special experience. I love the anticipation almost as much as the trip, and it's not been a let down yet! Seriously, I think we all love it so much because they are secretly pumping something into the air! :lmao:

WDW is an alternate universe where days of the week don't matter and the outside world doesn't exist.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter