In either one word, sentence, or paragraph.....

Word = Magical

Sentence = A place where our inner-child comes alive.

Paragraph = I love the fact that I can go to Disney and for the duration I am there, I forget about the real world. It is a place where the kid can come out in all of us and we can enjoy the simple things in life. What Walt put into Disney is truly amazing and I agree with the opening statement on Disney DVDs: There's only ONE Disney!!

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this over there now.

It doesn't sound as "magical" as some of these other posts, but in a word: Service!

Nowhere else have I ever known that I was going to get the best of the best, be treated well by everyone, have all my questions answered, and be shown the best time by people who go out of their way to go above and beyond every day for their guests. It makes WDW my happy place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter