In room facilities

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
I know that the rooms in The Sequoia haven't got kettles in them, but they will supply them if you ask. I'm just wondering whether to take along a travel kettle in case they run out. What do you think ? I'll be taking my own tea bags and mugs. (We've got to have our morning cuppa :p)
Also approx. how many hangers do you get in the wardrobe ? If its only a few, I'll take some of my own.

One last thing :D - Is it better to check in at 3 o clock or better to wait until later ? What I mean is do all of the better rooms go on a first come first served basis, or would it be better to wait until everyone has checked in and then maybe get a free upgrade ;)

We usually request hangers from housekeeping if there aren't enough - they always oblige with more :)

We don't go along to check in at 3.00pm so we can avoid the line if possible. With the luggage being taken to the hotel for us at the station, we make straight for the park and stroll over to the hotel and check in at about 5.00pm.

I haven't tried to get the kettle they supply so can't help with that question.

Hiya, when we went to DLP last September we requested a kettle form the concierge desk down by the entrance to the Hunters Grill restaurant. We had to pay £5 for the tea and coffee bundle, but I am pretty sure the loan of the kettle was free...

Hope this helps

Kirsty x

Thanks both :D
Do you have to but the tea and coffee bundle, because I was planning on taking my own (and mugs :p )

Hiya!

Yep the tea and coffee bundle was EUR5.00 I think - you get 4 lots of tea bags and 4 sachets of coffee, Disney paper cups, stirrers, milk cartons, sugar and 2 packs of Mickey Mouse biscuits (shortcakes - delicious!

I (being me) still have the paper cups at home!

Kirsty x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter