In room Magical Celebration

BLAllee

When in doubt, just quit.
We will be arriving Saturday for a large family trip. My husband and I decided (very late) to spread some pixie dust to those staying at the DLR. We are dismayed at the choices through Disney Floral and Gifts. They used to have such a great selection. Is this due to Covid? Any ideas for a quick bit of magic we can setup for delivery? All age ranges over 10 rooms at all 3 DLR hotels. We just wanted a bit of something for everyone.

I believe Disney Floral and Gifts are the only ones that can deliver and place in room. Even food delivery must be picked up in the lobby.

I used "Baskets By Pam," for gift baskets when I stayed on Harbor. She delivers to all of the area hotels as far as I know. Not sure if she could get something done by Saturday, but you could ask.

I used "Baskets By Pam," for gift baskets when I stayed on Harbor. She delivers to all of the area hotels as far as I know. Not sure if she could get something done by Saturday, but you could ask.
Thank you, we will reach out to her on FB

I just reach out to them via FB as well for our May trip. I had a few celebrations picked out back when we were supposed to go in 2020 as Disney had a pretty good selection back then but now it seems like they whittled that down by a lot. Thanks for the tip on Baskets by Pam. The photos on FB looks like they do a really good job.

I just reach out to them via FB as well for our May trip. I had a few celebrations picked out back when we were supposed to go in 2020 as Disney had a pretty good selection back then but now it seems like they whittled that down by a lot. Thanks for the tip on Baskets by Pam. The photos on FB looks like they do a really good job.
We were so impressed by Pam. We'll use her again some time, I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter