In-room movies

Keyser

DIS Veteran
OK, this question may seem bizarre, but is there a way to find out what movies are available in room, and specifically whether Avengers Infinity War might be shown in-cabin?

The longer story: we will be on the Fantasy (leaving tomorrow).
I remember that on prior cruises, there were some in-room movie channels, showing a lot of Disney (but also a lot of other) movies 24/7, with many repeats. Our family has been awfully busy over the last year, and we haven't managed to see the latest Avengers movie (and just saw Black Panther a couple of weeks ago...). My daughter is looking forward to seeing the more recent Marvel movies (e.g. Captain Marvel) on the ship, but really wants to see Infinity War first (to stay "in order").
I'm wondering if there'll be a chance to see it as an in-room movie on the ship.

OK, this question may seem bizarre, but is there a way to find out what movies are available in room, and specifically whether Avengers Infinity War might be shown in-cabin?

The longer story: we will be on the Fantasy (leaving tomorrow).
I remember that on prior cruises, there were some in-room movie channels, showing a lot of Disney (but also a lot of other) movies 24/7, with many repeats. Our family has been awfully busy over the last year, and we haven't managed to see the latest Avengers movie (and just saw Black Panther a couple of weeks ago...). My daughter is looking forward to seeing the more recent Marvel movies (e.g. Captain Marvel) on the ship, but really wants to see Infinity War first (to stay "in order").
I'm wondering if there'll be a chance to see it as an in-room movie on the ship.
I believe Infinity War was available as an in-room movie. I was on the Fantasy in January. The TV will be all on-demand movies, so you can pick what category you want to watch. They also had some new movies that they don't own I believe, like Jurassic World 2 and Mama Mia 2. I don't know how often the movies change, but there was an entire category for Marvel movies.

I believe Infinity War was available as an in-room movie. I was on the Fantasy in January. The TV will be all on-demand movies, so you can pick what category you want to watch. They also had some new movies that they don't own I believe, like Jurassic World 2 and Mama Mia 2. I don't know how often the movies change, but there was an entire category for Marvel movies.
Thanks! I didn't realize they had on-demand movies now - I would guess it would be an option, if so. My daughter will be very happy to hear this...

Thanks! I didn't realize they had on-demand movies now - I would guess it would be an option, if so. My daughter will be very happy to hear this...
I think the Fantasy has had it for years now, not entirely sure first time on her was in January. I really enjoy the on-demand feature. It will save where you left off so you can watch some of the movie and go out and do stuff and come back and finish it. There are quite a few movies to choose from too.

I was on the Fantasy mid-February, and I can say that yes, Infinity War was available through the on-demand in the room :-)

In the timeline, Captain Marvel happens before infinity war.
Good to know! Obviously I don't keep up with things that well... I think the other one she hasn't seen (Ant-man and the Wasp) took place afterward, though, maybe?

I was on the Dream last week.
Avengers: Infinity War, Ant-Man & the Wasp and Black Panther were all on demand in the Marvel section.
There were also a few non-Disney movies. I watched Won't You Be My Neighbor.

Good to know! Obviously I don't keep up with things that well... I think the other one she hasn't seen (Ant-man and the Wasp) took place afterward, though, maybe?
Ant man and the wasp story line ends during a specific moment during infinity war (Won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it). So now End game should wrap it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter