• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Search Of The Best Disney Audio

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
I am putting together a Christmas project for my fellow Disney freak family members. I am trying to do a 1 hour recording of all of the best Disney audio snippets I can find, past and present. This includes lines from rides (ie: “We wants the redhead” from POTC), bus and monorail audio (“Please stand clear of the doors”) and anything else. So far I have about 30 minutes worth of 5-10 second segments but I am looking for your ideas. I may have missed some obvious ones and I am sure there are ones I haven’t thought of. Thanks for your help!

Figment saying "Dreamfinder, I'm just great!"
Peter Pan "OFF TO NEVERLAND"
Spaceship Earth - selected quotes from each of the 4 narrators the ride has had
Great Movie Ride - "Halt unbeliever!" in the Raiders of the Lost Ark/Anubis scene

Based on your avatar, I'm guessing you have the line from Norway "You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last"

Rex from Star Tours "I have a bad feeling about this!"

This is a great idea and I hope you get some more contributions!

I’m also using quite a few of Stacy’s gems from the Disney Must Do program that is shown constantly in the resorts.

Figment saying "Dreamfinder, I'm just great!"
Peter Pan "OFF TO NEVERLAND"
Spaceship Earth - selected quotes from each of the 4 narrators the ride has had
Great Movie Ride - "Halt unbeliever!" in the Raiders of the Lost Ark/Anubis scene

Based on your avatar, I'm guessing you have the line from Norway "You are not the first to pass this way, nor shall you be the last"

Rex from Star Tours "I have a bad feeling about this!"

This is a great idea and I hope you get some more contributions!

Yes, Maelstrom is well represented!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter