"In Training" Tees - where to find?

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow runners! I just got back from the Princess Half and saw a bunch of ladies wearing "I'm in training...." (Glass Slipper, 1/2 Marathon) T shirts that looked like official Disney merchandise (maybe even Champion). Does anyone know where these could have been purchased? I registered the first day for the Princess Half and don't remember seeing these offered nor do I remember seeing them on the Disney Store website with the other Run Disney attire.

TIA!

Hello fellow runners! I just got back from the Princess Half and saw a bunch of ladies wearing "I'm in training...." (Glass Slipper, 1/2 Marathon) T shirts that looked like official Disney merchandise (maybe even Champion). Does anyone know where these could have been purchased? I registered the first day for the Princess Half and don't remember seeing these offered nor do I remember seeing them on the Disney Store website with the other Run Disney attire.

TIA!

They're usually available for about 10 days after registration on the Disney site. They generally post about them on social media if they're producing them for that race. When the deadline passes, you can't find them anywhere to purchase.

They're usually available for about 10 days after registration on the Disney site. They generally post about them on social media if they're producing them for that race. When the deadline passes, you can't find them anywhere to purchase.

Thank you, Keels!! That is super helpful. I am so bummed I missed out on them for the Princess Half! Bugger!

Anyone know??

Are there no In Training tees for the Walt Disney World Marathon?? With registration being yesterday I thought I'd see them on the Disney store website by now.

They've usually been up within a day or two of registration. Personally, I think if they haven't put them up for sale by now, they won't be bothering to produce them for the 2017 run year. It was always a temporary pre-order thing.

I bought a Dopey one (the day after general registration opened last year, FWIW) for $40 with shipping and I wore it once. Save your money for better merch at the Expo, honestly.

They've usually been up within a day or two of registration. Personally, I think if they haven't put them up for sale by now, they won't be bothering to produce them for the 2017 run year. It was always a temporary pre-order thing.

I bought a Dopey one (the day after general registration opened last year, FWIW) for $40 with shipping and I wore it once. Save your money for better merch at the Expo, honestly.
That's probably true. I wore my Donald half one a few times while training but since it was short sleeve I couldn't wear it in the late fall.

True, this would be the race of the New Year...kinda bummed but agree on saving $$ for merchandise at the expo!

This year's Tinker Bell Half Marathon registration opened in early August last year. Training shirts for the event didn't go on sale at the Disney Store online until late October. Not sure if they'll offer them for WDW Marathon Weekend or not but there is precedent of them being offered months after when people first signed up for the races.

This year's Tinker Bell Half Marathon registration opened in early August last year. Training shirts for the event didn't go on sale at the Disney Store online until late October. Not sure if they'll offer them for WDW Marathon Weekend or not but there is precedent of them being offered months after when people first signed up for the races.

Thanks for that info! Although that's so weird on Disney's part. Lol. The day of registration for Wine & Dine the training shirts were on the Disney Store website! Ah well. Keep checking I suppose!

Or search for some other sites that do Disney'ish styles with some training motto or other inspiring theme :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter