In which state do you live ?

Formerly Chicago (left my heart there)
Recent Move: Southern Indiana...like it, but strangely enough, I miss Chicago winters. NEVER thought I'd say that.

New Jersey right now, but I'm about to go to school in New York City :)

Illinois for all of my life, but Fall next year hubby and I will be calling Florida our home State

I want to live in Florida with my family. This State is perfect for enjoyment and also best for kids. My uncle visited there several times with family. He told me, It is famous for Disneyland attractions. Millions of visitors come here to explore the beauty of this spot.

Hello all! New to the DisBoards this week. I am from New Jersey. After a 25-30 year career in public/civil service (just getting that started), I would love to move to Orange County, FL and go work for the mouse full time someday.

Hi and hello from Chicago! I grew up in Rockford and Belvidere, though, and my husband is from the northwest suburbs (Echo Lake, Elgin, Rolling Meadows).

Omaha, Nebraska. Drove down to the world this past December. Now did that long road trip, going to fly down this November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter