In which state do you live ?

Massachusetts, born and raised!

My true home, even though I've been in Texas for the last 23 years. I'll always consider Massachusetts my home-can't wait to get back there next week to visit family and make a trip (er, maybe two trips) to Friendly's!

My true home, even though I've been in Texas for the last 23 years. I'll always consider Massachusetts my home-can't wait to get back there next week to visit family and make a trip (er, maybe two trips) to Friendly's!
We have one in our town! I didn't realize they weren't all over the country, is it just a New England thing? You're coming back just in time, the snow is almost gone!

I'm sorry to jump in, I saw 'Friendly's' and have to comment! Going to Friendly's as a kid was such a huge event for me! I take my kids probably once a month or so. I love me some reese's pieces sundae.

Next week looks like it's going to be beautiful weather :)

I'm sorry to jump in, I saw 'Friendly's' and have to comment! Going to Friendly's as a kid was such a huge event for me! I take my kids probably once a month or so. I love me some reese's pieces sundae.

Next week looks like it's going to be beautiful weather :)
There is something magical about the Friendly's peanut butter sauce. I usually ask for double.

Chicago, IL, home of the first (and ultimately defunct) DisneyQuest outside of a theme park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter