In your opinion, what was the ugliest car ever made?

AMC Gremlin. I had one as my first car and I was really ugly.
My best friends parents bought a new 1974 Gremlin X with a 304 V8. Everyone in the family got a speeding ticket in that car, it was FAST.

You mean FORD Pinto? LOVED my Pinto, sad when with two kids were outgrew it. Had it 16 years. My mom had hers 27 years.
Ha ha! You're right. My Dad always, always had Chevy's and bought a used Pinto for his long commute to work. I mistakenly said it was a Chevy. I remember it was ugly. It had a plaid cloth interior.

Most of the bubble cars of the early 90's, and when we reincarnated the rounded bubble look in the 2000's up until the past couple of years.

Ha ha! You're right. My Dad always, always had Chevy's and bought a used Pinto for his long commute to work. I mistakenly said it was a Chevy. I remember it was ugly. It had a plaid cloth interior.
My mom has the plaid cloth seats. Mine had plain old dark blue vinyl

The Citroën CX.

1986_citroen_cx25_prestige_turbo_1559878511ef66e7dff9f98764da1986CitroenCXturbo16.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter