In your opinion....

Tgoody

Mouseketeer
What table service/lounge location has the best bourbon/whisk(e)y in all of Disney World?

Planning my libations based on recommendations for November.

I think Nomad Lounge has a good selection. Rose & Crown has good scotch. See if you can find their menus.

Disney Springs used to do a bourbon trail. Not sure what’s what with COVID restrictions but worth looking into.

The Hollywood Brown Derby has everything from local to 25 year Scotch. It's also the home of the best Manhattan I've ever had.

The Hollywood Brown Derby has everything from local to 25 year Scotch. It's also the home of the best Manhattan I've ever had.

For sure on the list, we had midday drinks at the lounge outside last trip and thats where I first saw the Knob Creek 15yr Barrel pick for the Parks and Resorts. Was a fantastic pour.

I was about to ask this same question. DCL typically has had some good bottles on board, was curious if WDW had any good spots with similar offerings. Polite Pig seems to be the play…any others though?

I’m sold on trying Polite Pig! How does bar service work with this model. Can you order at the bar and go back to your seat? Do you have to sit at the bar?

I’m sold on trying Polite Pig! How does bar service work with this model. Can you order at the bar and go back to your seat? Do you have to sit at the bar?
If you sit at the bar you order at the bar. When I was there we had to order the drinks at the counter with food if we were sitting in the restaurant.
Not sure if that has changed during covid or since November.

I was about to ask this same question. DCL typically has had some good bottles on board, was curious if WDW had any good spots with similar offerings. Polite Pig seems to be the play…any others though?

The lounges seem to have a small selection and sometimes a barrel pick. Some of the better sit down restaurants have the best selections it seems.

The lounges seem to have a small selection and sometimes a barrel pick. Some of the better sit down restaurants have the best selections it seems.
I wish they shared menus of the selection. It might influence my decision making

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter