Include infant in reservation?

luvbwv

Half of my heart is in heaven.
I will be traveling with my children and grandchildren. The youngest will be 4 months old. Do I need to include him when making reservations? We will be a party of 9 if we include him, I am thinking that it will be easier to get a table for 8. Thanks!

Absolutely yes, include him. You might need to break your party up…try for 4 & 6 at the same time or close together. When you check in, ask to be seated together or as close as possible. Most restaurants don’t have a lot of spots for bigger parties. So it might be easier to get into places with the smaller parties.

But everyone counts, no matter how old. This is even stated on the WDW website when you make reservations. Being able to add the extra person depends on the restaurant‘s popularity & it’s capacity at the time of your ADR. Restaurants absolutely do turn away extra guests if they are at capacity. This question comes up pretty much weekly, so it isn’t a unique situation.

Thanks for the replies. I was afraid that was the answer. I will be trying to get Chef Mickey’s for breakfast, it will probably not happen but I will at least try. Tomorrow is my 60 day mark. Wish me luck. 😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter