Incorrect login on mobile app?

ArthurFiggis

Mouseketeer
Not a huge deal, but every time I open the app on my android nexus 7 I get an error that my login is incorrect/1 out of 5 tries. I just close the app, reopen and login. Just wondering if I'm missing something.

ArthurFiggis said:
Not a huge deal, but every time I open the app on my android nexus 7 I get an error that my login is incorrect/1 out of 5 tries. I just close the app, reopen and login. Just wondering if I'm missing something.

Same here. Same tablet, Android 4.4 (kitkat). Tried "Clear logins without success. Any ideas?

TIA,
Luis

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

This an ongoing problem, for sure. Been doing this for over a year for me. The Android app is in need of a refresh so bad it's really not even funny. Surprising it would be allowed to get this bad.

Same here!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter