Increased Savi Capacity?

Kodakai

Earning My Ears
Did Disney just increase the number of builders for each Savi reservation time? A ton of spots just opened up for my dates 6/17-6/24.

Thank you! I'm not sure we're going to keep it, but we have 3 12/13 year old boys who were dying to do this. Wishing a discount code existed!!!

They probably (hopefully) did. Makes sense as they are increasing capacity for everything else.

Yes! they must've added more, I got one for Wednesday which I had been trying to get for weeks.

Did Disney just increase the number of builders for each Savi reservation time? A ton of spots just opened up for my dates 6/17-6/24.
We are there those same days and just booked too for 6/17! Now hoping they increase Olgas capacity

From my understanding Oga's is not a big place so it would be tough to increase capacity for that.
True, it is very small. However, they used to pack a ton of people in there by seating/standing multiple parties together (which they aren't doing right now). I'm sure eventually they will get back to that.

Since they are increasing capacity, is there any chance they will drop the mask like universal? We are going in the middle of July and I have an eight-year-old that is in love with Star Wars and will be in heaven doing this. I would love to have pictures building this without a mask.

Since they are increasing capacity, is there any chance they will drop the mask like universal? We are going in the middle of July and I have an eight-year-old that is in love with Star Wars and will be in heaven doing this. I would love to have pictures building this without a mask.

It’s possible but Disney is being a bit more cautious about dropping masks and other covid safety guidelines completely. But there is heavy rumors fireworks are retuning in July. So again, things could change with the mask and they could be optional.

From my understanding Oga's is not a big place so it would be tough to increase capacity for that.

From my experience in May, it’s increased compared to what it was like in July and September of 2020. It’s still fairly spaced out, but not as much as it was before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter