Increasing number of days for tickets

sunshine76

Earning My Ears
I was going to purchase 2 day park hopper tickets for us because I really am not sure if we'll be able to do a 3rd. Would we be able to add another day once we get there if we decide that we want to tack on a day at the end? Do you know how much it would be?

It'll probably depend on the day. What dates are you going?

ETA: I don't think you can "add" days, but you would probably have to get a whole separate ticket. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

You can add days as long as your ticket is still valid (before end of day when you use the second day) and isn't already the max length (5 days). Unless they've drastically changed policy recently, of course. But I've seen it discussed here somewhat recently.

Just go to the ticket booth to change your 2-day to a 3-day PH. Note that you won't get a MM, though. You have to buy the 3-day in advance to get that (can't be bought at the ticket booth).

You'll also potentially lose any savings you might have had on the tickets as you pay the difference between what you paid and the option you're upgrading to. You'll also be spending time in a ticket booth line to do so.

Note that only single day tickets matter what day. Multi day tickets do not use the same tier pricing that single day tickets do.

You'd be looking at $174 for adults & $168 for kids (up to 9) for a park hopper. Non-park hopper - $124 for adults & $118 for kids.

Honestly, it would probably be more worth it to get the three day. It's peak ticket value for those days, so you're paying a premium for single tickets.

As long as you do so before the end of the second day, you can upgrade to a 3-day pass. You will pay the difference between the price you paid for the 2-day and the current gate price for the 3-day.

As long as you do so before the end of the second day, you can upgrade to a 3-day pass. You will pay the difference between the price you paid for the 2-day and the current gate price for the 3-day.

Did this 2 weeks ago. Really easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter